An Interactive Whiteboard is an instructional tool that allows computer images to be displayed onto a board using a digital projector. The instructor can then manipulate the elements on the Interactive Whiteboard by using his finger as a mouse, directly on the screen. Items can be dragged, clicked and copied and the lecturer can handwrite notes, which can be transformed into text and saved. They are a powerful tool in the classroom adding interactivity and collaboration, allowing the integration of media content into the lecture and supporting collaborative learning. Used innovatively they create a wide range of learning opportunities. However, in many environments they are not being used to their full potential, and in many cases acting as glorified blackboards.
- Special Designed for education and business evoiroment
- Support High Resolution and real time writing speed.
- Display Vibrant image with virtually no glare
- Simultaneous multi user capability Providing creativity and fun while learning or meeting.
- A new way to inspire your Audient with the powerfull user friendly